Application Process for The Master Programs
To be considered for admission to graduate study, we require that an applicant provides:
- Statement of purpose describes why you are interested in the intended program of study, and how you hope to use this education to achieve your future goals.
- Resume demonstrating relevant work or volunteer experience and three letters of recommendation.
- Payment of all applicable fees, as per the current published fee schedule prior to the issuance of an enrollment contract or arrangements that are acceptable to the school.
- Applicants must present proof of their undergraduate degree with a minimum GPA of 2.50 or at least three-years of professional working experiences.
- Sealed official transcripts from all universities attended.