To be considered for admission in our graduate studies program, we require that an applicant provides:
- Statement of purpose describing why you are interested in the intended program of study, and how you hope to use this education to achieve your future goals.
- Resume demonstrating relevant work or volunteer experience
- Payment of all applicable fees, as per the current published fee schedule prior to the issuance of an enrollment contract or arrangements that are acceptable to the school.
- Applicants must present proof of their previous educational history in one of the following formats.
- Photocopies of the original degree and transcript approved by an official authority or by a notary.
- Original Diploma and transcript. Diploma and transcripts that are not in English need to be submitted together with an official translation.
- Official certificate sent directly from an official authority; the copies must be received unopened.