Advance Your Career with an Online MBA from SVBI
Silicon Valley Business Institute is proud to introduce the Online Master of Business Administration program and strives to develop ethical and innovative business leaders by educating them about business knowledge, management techniques, and innovation trends.
The SVBI Advantage
As a student in Silicon Valley Business Institute’s Online MBA program,
- You will benefit from our direct connection to Silicon Valley’s business environment which includes world-renowned companies in the finance, biotech, technology, and healthcare industries.
- You’ll get the opportunity to participate in live workshops and collaborate with other students to solve real problems for leading companies. Participating in these workshops will help you build a robust resume and advanced business skills.
April 26, 2021
March 25, 2021
General Admission Deadline:
April 12, 2021
April 23, 2021
Extra time to gather and submit all required materials
Receive an admission decision earlier with benefits
SVBI offers three different payment plans for you!
You will save up to $1800 if you choose a one-time payment for this Online MBA Program.
(6 semesters in total/2 Courses per semester/3 units per course)*
Tuition Relief Scholarship(Special Funding for Covid-19)
Tuition Fee per Unit
|Assessment Fee by Course (Non-Refundable)||N/A||
|Technology Fee (Non-Refundable) **||$100/semester||$100/semester||
|*Books and Supplies Fee||$100/semester||$100/semester||
|Total Cost for the MBA Program||$1770/semester*6||$8570/Program||
*Each student register in 2 courses(3 units per course ) per semester.
*Books and Supplies Fee depends on courses are not included in the total tuition
** Estimated for 6 semesters
Our courses are designed to help students evolve into future business leaders by educating them about business knowledge, management techniques, and innovation trends.
- Business Analytics
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Methods for Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Technology Management
- Leadership Management
- Project Management
- Advertising Marketing
- Managing Innovation
- Environment Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Change Management
- Human Resources Management
- Managing Information Systems
Our instructors are senior professors from top universities and special practitioner faculty from some of the biggest brands including Google, Facebook, and Airbnb. Who better to learn from than industry experts?
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions about our Online MBA program? Check out a few of the most frequently asked questions:
What are the admissions requirements?
- No GRE or GMAT required
- A four-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or its equivalent
- Proof of English Proficiency
To be considered for admission to the SVBI Online MBA program, applicants must submit the following:
- Statement of purpose describes why you are interested in the program and how you hope to use this education to achieve your future goals
- Resume demonstrating relevant work or volunteer experience
- Payment of all applicable fees, as per the current published fee schedule prior to the issuance of an enrollment contract or arrangements that are acceptable to the school
- Applicants must present proof of their previous educational history of the following formats:
- Photocopies of the original degree and sealed official transcripts approved by an official authority or by a notary.
- Original Diploma and transcript. Diploma and transcripts that are not in English need to be submitted together with an official translation.
Learn more about admission requirements on this page: https://svbi.org/general-admission-policy
How long will it take to complete the program?
The SVBI Online MBA program can take anywhere from 12 to 36 months to complete depending on your course load.
Is this an accredited program?
The SVBI Online MBA program has provisional approval from the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE).
- Become institutionally accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education, with the scope of the accreditation covering at least one degree program.
- Achieve accreditation candidacy or pre-accreditation, as defined in regulations, by April 4, 2021 and full accreditation by April 4, 2024.
- The institution must stop all enrollment in its degree programs, and
- Provide a teach-out to finish the educational program or provide a refund.
An institution fails to comply with accreditation requirements by the required dates shall have its approval to offer degree programs automatically suspended.
How long is each course?
Each course in the program is 15 weeks.
Are students required to be online at certain times?
The SVBI Online MBA program was designed for students to complete at their own pace. However, students are required to login three days a week to participate in various course work. In addition, lecture videos must be reviewed at least once during the semester.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Change your tomorrow by getting started today.