- Baccalaureate 4-year degree or its equivalent completed at an appropriately from a regional accredited university with a minimum GPA of 2.50 or at least 3 years of working experience.
- Consider for transfer and may accept a maximum of 7 graduate semester credits in transfer toward a Master degree program, earned in graduate courses for which a grade of “B” or higher was earned.
- Sealed official transcripts from all universities attended.
- Undergraduate transcripts evaluated by an independent approved agency for international students who have the undergraduate degree or its equivalent education outside the United States.
- A personal interview with CAO or related staff of the institute.
Instructions at Silicon Valley Business Institute will be provided in both English and Chinese. However, for the program based in English, applicants whose native language is not English and have not completed their studies at an accredited U.S. college or university must submit evidence of English proficiency through one of the following sources:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language. TOEFL Exam should be required a qualifying score of 550 for paper based, or 60 for IBT Internet based. An IELTS score of 6 is sufficient. Or passing the Language Proficiency Test verified by institution.
- A transcript verifying completion of at least 30 semester hours of credit with an average grade of “C” or higher at an appropriately accredited college or university where the language of instruction was English.
- A transcript verifying a grade of “C” or higher in an English composition course from an appropriately accredited/recognized college or university.
In addition to participating in the interview, you will also be required to submit a list of documents listed HERE.
Once you receive an official acceptance into the program, you will then receive a packet that contains information about your enrollment and course requirements.