Mission and Objectives
It is the Vision of Silicon Valley Business Institute to teach the necessary skills for employability and deliver quality talent to a global marketplace using flexible learning opportunities to local and global students.
Silicon Valley Business Institute (SVBI) is committed to educating and developing leaders and technology professionals of enterprises who create value for their stakeholders and for society at large. SVBI aims to provide world-class courses and educational services in high quality with affordable cost, to address the professional development needs of both local and international students. SVBI’s mission is to explore, create and stimulate ideas that deepen and advance the understanding of management, strategy, and leadership concepts for diligent entrepreneurs. SVBI also seeks to advance the understanding of analytics, software programming, and engineering knowledge for new graduates. SVBI believes these ideas and knowledge will lead to innovative, principled, and insightful business leaders in a global society.
INSTITUTIONAL LEARNING OUTCOMES (ILOs)
Students completing degree programs at Silicon Valley Business Institute will demonstrate the following Institutional Learning Outcomes (ILOs) incorporating the breadth and depth of learning experiences and acquired competencies applicable to successful graduates in all degree programs:
- Students will recognize and integrate foundation knowledge across functional areas.
- Students will be able to apply critical thinking skills to solve business problems.
- Students will apply effective oral communication skills in a diverse and global environment.
- Students will apply effective written communication skills in a diverse and global environment.
- Students will identify and assess ethical issues and properly articulate ethical decisions.
- A deep understanding of the operations of an organization
- Knowledge and resources to survive in this fast-changing, high-tech society
- An understanding of cultural diversity and global business environments
- The ability to utilize the newest technology to solve real-world problems