Advance Your Career with an Online MBA from SVBI
Silicon Valley Business Institute is proud to introduce the Online Master of Business Administration Chinese program, and strives to develop ethical and innovative business leaders by educating them about business knowledge, management techniques, and innovation trends.
The SVBI Advantage
As a student in Silicon Valley Business Institute’s Online MBA program,
- You will benefit from our direct connection to Silicon Valley’s business environment which includes world-renowned companies in the finance, biotech, technology, and healthcare industries.
- You’ll get the opportunity to participate in live workshops and collaborate with other students to solve real problems for leading companies. Participating in these workshops will help you build a robust resume and advanced business skills.
July 15, 2020
May 25, 2020
General Admission Deadline:
Jun 12, 2020
July 1, 2020
Extra time to gather and submit all required materials
Receive an admission decision earlier with benefits
SVBI offers two different payment plans for you!
You will save up to $1800 if you choose one-time payment for this Online MBA Program.
(6 semesters in total)*
|Fee per Unit||$270||$220|
|Technology Fee (Non-Refundable) **||$100/semester||$100/semester|
|Total Cost for the MBA Program||$10370||$8570|
*Each student must register in at least 2 classes(3 units per class) per semester.
** Estimated for 6 semesters (3 semesters per year), including online library fee.
All fees are subject to change
Our courses are designed to help students evolve into future business leaders by educating them about business knowledge, management techniques, and innovation trends.
- Business Analytics
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Methods for Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Technology Management
- Leadership Management
- Project Management
- Global Marketing
- Managing Innovation
- Environment Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Change Management
- Human Resources Management
- Managing Information Systems
Our instructors are senior professors from top universities and special practitioner faculty from some of the biggest brands including Google, Facebook, and Airbnb. Who better to learn from than industry experts?
Board of Advisors, Chair Professor, SVBI
Professor, Stanford University & Harvard University
Lecturer, Technology Investment
Professor, Stanford University
Lecturer, Future Technology Business
Founding Executive Editor, Wired Magazine
Lecturer, The Lean Startup
Professor, Stanford University & Harvard University
Lecture, Technology Innovation
Founder, AMINO Capital
Lecturer, Strategic Management of Technology and Innovation
Professor, Stanford University & New York University & Harvard University
Lecturer, Design & Innovation
Professor, Stanford University & California College of the Arts
Lecturer, Product Design
Professor, Stanford University & Harvard University & UC Berkeley
Lecturer, Technology Innovation
Co-Founder, Garage Technology Ventures
Board Committee, Stanford University
Lecturer, Organizational Behavior
Professor， Stanford University
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions about our Online MBA program? Check out a few of the most frequently asked questions:
What are the admissions requirements?
- No GRE or GMAT required
- A four-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or its equivalent
- Proof of English Proficiency
Learn more about admission requirements on this page: http://svbi.org/general-admission-policy
To be considered for admission to the SVBI Online MBA program, applicants must submit the following:
- Statement of purpose describes why you are interested in the program and how you hope to use this education to achieve your future goals
- Resume demonstrating relevant work or volunteer experience
- Payment of all applicable fees, as per the current published fee schedule prior to the issuance of an enrollment contract or arrangements that are acceptable to the school
- Applicants must present proof of their previous educational history in at least one of the following formats:
- Official certificate sent directly from an official authority; the copies must be received unopened.
- Photocopies of the original degree and sealed official transcripts approved by an official authority or by a notary.
- Original Diploma and transcript. Diploma and transcripts that are not in English need to be submitted together with an official translation.
How long will it take to complete the program?
The SVBI Online MBA program can take anywhere from 18 to 24 months to completing depending on your course load.
Is this an accredited program?
Yes. The SVBI Online MBA program has an accreditation from the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE).
How long is each course?
Each course in the program is 15 weeks.
Are students required to be online at certain times?
The SVBI Online MBA program was designed for students to complete at their own pace. However, students are required to login three days a week to participate in various course work. In addition, lecture videos must be reviewed at least once during the semester.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Change your tomorrow by getting stared today.